...And Other Such Tales of Adventure!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Thanks King George!

Many of you acquainted with me know that I'm a strong supporter of A1 Steak Sauce, and hold that it's the only condiment that can make anything better. It beats out ketchup by a long short, and narrowly passes Salsa. (Salsa is good and yummy too, I wonder if they can be combined to a super-condiment.) I never really questioned the origin of A1, but CNN had a fun story on condiments today.

Isn't that the coolest? My sauce has history! And I have no idea what hollandaise sauce is, but now I kind of want to try it.

Bunny count has been restarted, it's now at 8. The bunnies here in California are different from St. Louis and San Antonio bunnies... they're a lot less poofy. With longer ears.... but they're still cute! Especially when their noses twitch while nibbling grass, and even more when they start hopping around. Next time I'll try to stick a picture in. Yay!

1 comment:

Gustavus Adolphus said...

Those aren't bunnies! They're jack rabbits!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_rabbit

Welcome to California!

Exclamation mark, exclamation mark!