...And Other Such Tales of Adventure!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Truth

I just had a week so rough it's almost delicious, the kind of week that if almost anyone around you complains about anything you're perfectly justified to say "I understand, you'll never believe what my week's been like" and then suddenly everyone is silenced. But, not in a bad tearful soul-sucking kind of way... more like "yep, you win the unfortunate contest today" kind of way. (There's also something delicious in how vague I'm being, isn't there?) :)

Here's something lovely that helped reset me that I'd love to share.

And another Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gustavus Adolphus said...

Ro. I must say, your repetitive use of the world "delicious" is slightly scary, and I hope you are doing well.

I'm comin' out to California in a month!